TINMOUTH TO MAKE HISTORY AT CROFT
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TINMOUTH TO MAKE HISTORY AT CROFT
[Image: splitlathhdr.jpg]

SPLITLATH Motorsport’s Jenny Tinmouth will make history when she lines-up on the grid at Croft for Round Three of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship tomorrow.

Tinmouth will start from 33rd spot at the North Yorkshire track, while team-mate Hudson Kennaugh will line-up two rows ahead in 25th.

Despite a minor off just five minutes into the 20-minute first qualifying session, Jenny was unharmed and jumped straight back onboard her Aprilia RSV4 machine and continued for the rest of the session. Her final lap was to be her quickest, as she shaved almost a second off her previous best time, which was enough to secure her a spot on the grid for tomorrow’s races.

“It’s really good to qualify, I’m pleased and relieved and now I just have to keep plugging away at it to get faster,” she said.

“We have a few changes we need to make for warm-up and for the race, at the moment it’s all about trying different things to make us more competitive. I’m just aiming for two good finishes tomorrow.”

[Image: jennytoulton2.jpg]

Kennaugh meanwhile enjoyed a steady session where he got progressively faster with each lap. He starts tomorrow’s opening race from the seventh row.

“It’s going to be a big day tomorrow and I’m going to be giving a big push and come out fighting from the rear. We are going to move up – put it this way, we don’t intend to go backwards.

“There is rain forecast tomorrow and that could play into our hands a bit. It always levels the playing field and if we get it, we’ll try and use to our advantage.”

Team Manager John Dimbylow added:

“We have made great strides forward with bike and the set up and we’re just waiting for everything to click. When it does the sky is the limit.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
14-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
RE: TINMOUTH TO MAKE HISTORY AT CROFT
Poor Jenny, whats your news of today ???
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
15-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Website Find Reply