Rutter: It’s going to be a hell of a race
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rutter: It’s going to be a hell of a race
[Image: rapidracinghdr.jpg]

Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati's Michael Rutter gave the team a front row start at their home round this afternoon at Thruxton as he snuck in a lap in the closing stages of the final qualifying session to move fourth to complete the front row.

Rutter put in his fastest lap of the weekend when it counted, ensuring he was inside the top ten for Q3 before a last lap dash for the pole position put him back on the front row for the second consecutive round. The 'Blade' is now predicting a hectic race tomorrow as he bids for his first podium of the season.

[Image: rutterthruxton1.jpg]

Rutter said:

"I am definitely happy with a front row start tomorrow. We just managed to stick a lap in there right at the end and I reckon it will be one hell of a race tomorrow. We are all hoping it stays dry but all I want to do is try and get the Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati on the podium at the team's home round. The plan for tomorrow is to try and get away with the leading group and then see what happens in the race. We will be pushing hard that's for sure."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
29-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Website Find Reply