Hill ready to get stuck in at Thruxton
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hill ready to get stuck in at Thruxton
[Image: swanyamahahdr.gif]

Swan Yamaha's Tommy Hill is seeking a podium return in tomorrow's MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship races at Thruxton after qualifying on the front row of the grid in third place for the opening race tomorrow (Monday).

Hill had topped the second of the three qualifying sessions and then was ready to challenge for his second pole position of the season, however the hard-charging Alex Lowes took the advantage with the Swan Yamaha rider just 0.022s adrift in third.

[Image: hillthruxton1.jpg]

Hill said:

"We have tried to muscle on again this weekend and I have put the injury to the back of my mind and so far have been consistent throughout the sessions. We wanted another front row here and that's what we achieved but we are happy with our pace for tomorrow's races. We did a good time in the second session and then we were just unfortunate in Q3, but we are happy enough so tomorrow it will be a case of just needing to get stuck in and try and get the Swan Yamaha back on the podium."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
29-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Website Find Reply