Hill: There is going to be fairing bashing!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hill: There is going to be fairing bashing!
[Image: swanyamahahdr.gif]

Swan Yamaha's Tommy Hill is predicting two epic races tomorrow as the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship contenders fight it out for the first victories on the new Snetterton 300 circuit after qualifying second on the grid for the opening race.

Hill had set the pace in free practice but when it came to qualifying he was pushed back to second as John Hopkins claimed his first pole position of the season. Hill though is ready for the scrap tomorrow as he looks for a haul of Podium Credits and believes fans should expect some thrilling races as the battle for supremacy continues.

Hill said:

"It is great to be on the front row again for Swan Yamaha on the new Snetterton 300. I have been still getting to grips with the new layout today and we made some drastic changes for qualifying which to be fair was a bit of a risk and it paid off so I have to thank the team for their hard work. We made a big step forward in qualifying and it took us to P2 so I think we are in a strong position for tomorrow. I think the fans are going to see some action tomorrow as there is going to be some elbow-basing and some fairing clashing for sure because we all want to win!"
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
02-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Website Find Reply