Capirossi wants to ride at the German GP
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Capirossi wants to ride at the German GP
[Image: motogplogo.gif]

The Italian Pramac Racing team rider says he is working hard on his recovery for upcoming race in Germany.

Loris Capirossi will grit his teeth for the ninth MotoGP World Championship round at the Sachsenring circuit held on July 17. The MotoGP veteran’s physical condition is not 100%, but a statement from the team assures that he "is working hard these days to get to the race in Germany in good condition".

[Image: capirossiheadshot.jpg]

"I feel better, but my fitness is still not acceptable. I'm doing daily sessions of physiotherapy at the IM2S Medical Center of Monaco. I've already missed two races, Mugello was really important to me. I want to ride the bike as soon as possible,” announced the Italian rider.

Capirossi broke his ninth and tenth ribs and sustained a severe contusion to his shoulder from a crash that occurred in the Dutch TT qualifying session. These injuries prevented him from participating in Saturday's race at Assen as well as the Mugello weekend.

Just after the Italian Grand Prix, former MotoGP rider Sylvain Guintoli tested with the Pramac Racing Team as a possible replacement if Capirossi would be unable to ride at the upcoming World Championship round.
08-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Website Find Reply