Gary Jess
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gary Jess
Broken-hearted to hear that Gary has died in an accident at the Ulster. My deepest sympathies to his family, and to his many friends and supporters. He would have gone on to do so much.
17-08-2002, 09:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Gary Jess
So terribly sad, I only asked someone in the paddock before I went out for MGP practise if
there was any news from the UGP. Only to be told
of the Gary Jess accident. I only saw his truck
being driven off the ferry yesterday, and now
he'll not be coming. Just can't believe it, but
I didn't get to meet him, which is a shame, as
I hear what a nice guy he was.
My sincere sympathy to all his family and friends.
17-08-2002, 11:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

words cannot describe how i feel at this moment. what a sad, sad loss to us all. i met him for the fist time at skerries and i will treasure that for the rest of my days. rest in peace now boy.
ade.
18-08-2002, 01:15 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why is it that the sport we love can be so cruel at times it was only last w/end Garry was thrilling us at Monaghan, condolences to Garry's family.
18-08-2002, 10:33 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very sad news and a great loss to roadracing and his family.My thoughts are with his family.

john
18-08-2002, 12:05 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is desperately sad news. Gary was having a brilliant season, and after seeing him riding superbly at Skerries a few weeks ago I was looking forward with great anticipation to seeing him making his debut at the MGP. He was fated never to compete on the TT course after his big accident in 2000 and last year's cancellation, but I have no doubt that he would have done very well indeed. Now, tragically, we'll never know. My deepest sympathy to Gary's family and to his many friends. The sport will be poorer without him.
18-08-2002, 12:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Garys death was announced on Sloughs local radio station at around 5.30 pm on Saturday.....
I could not believe the news.
Please pass on my sympathy to his family..

18-08-2002, 09:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

A rising star taken from us .SYMPATHY TO ALL.
18-08-2002, 10:09 PM