Question!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Question!
Anyone know if the rumors are true that at the next East Fortune road race meeting , On the Saturday night there will be a guest appearance of "Fish" from Marillion playing with the band???
Just something i picked up in NCM chat room!

Cheers John
P.s Harvey you are surely old enough to remember Marillion though!
17-08-2002, 12:10 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Question!
Young enough John, young enough.

Harvey T.
17-08-2002, 12:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well John, it would be nice to have a local lad playing on the Saturday night (could say you missed an excellent Haddington band in July...). The band booked comes from Dalgety Bay and isn't fronted by Fish.

See you in September?

Di
17-08-2002, 06:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Diana i thought Independance were playing ??
I am not sure if i will be seeing the track any more this season although the bike is ready not sure what Andy P wants doing with it? Have you heard Andy Gow has announced his retirement from motorcycle racing?
17-08-2002, 06:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

John,

No hadn't heard. Sorry to hear you might not be making it out on track. Did you get the message about getting the only lap record this year at EF?

Independence can't play now, someone on holiday, caused a headache or 2 getting someone else, as July's and April's band couldn't play either. Did think of pulling the plug, but everyone seems to really enjoy the Saturday nights.

All the best, wherever you get out on track.

Di
17-08-2002, 09:54 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Lap record?
Was that from the Bob Mac meeting?
I never heard anything!
18-08-2002, 02:22 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Lap record?
After Bob Mac rejigged lap records to 250, 350, 500 and Unlimited. Can remember you coming into the office after the first race on the Saturday and saying that no-one surely could possibly go faster on a 250 - and you were right when I looked back - they hadn't.

Did try and Email you with the news but your address bounced for some reason.

So well done now - since you didn't know!!!!

Di
18-08-2002, 07:38 AM