RELENTLESSS SUZUKI HUNTS BRANDS WINS
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RELENTLESSS SUZUKI HUNTS BRANDS WINS
[Image: relentless2011hdr.jpg]

The Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing team is preparing itself for a busy weekend at Brands Hatch this weekend with a BSB triple-header on the cards for Josh Brookes. The Australian currently holds sixth place in the Championship standings and coming off the back of consecutive podiums, he will be searching for that elusive first win of the season.

In the Supersport class Alastair Seeley will be looking to put the disappointment of Oulton Park behind him, even though he was on the podium for the ninth time this season in third place. The Ulsterman led into the final turn only to get mugged on the line, but still maintains his second place in the table.

Josh Brookes:

"I want to be getting more podiums this weekend, but ideally I'd like a race win, or two or even three! With Hopper going really strong on the world scene we've got to try and beat him now and the rest will look after itself. As much as I was jealous to see him out there, it shows we have a good motorbike in the Suzuki GSX-R1000 and it actually gave me encouragement, showing we are racing in a very strong championship in BSB."

Alastair Seeley:

"After missing out on that second race at Oulton I'm really looking forward to Brands. I was strong there last year on the Superbike with a win and I think the circuit will suit both my style and the new GSX-R600. I've been busy training this past few weeks; riding Trials and Motocross with Josh and Gordon Crockard so I'm fighting fit and raring to get stuck in."

Philip Neill - Team Manager:

"We are all looking forward to Brands and the triple header. The next two meetings will be pivotal in the BSB Championship with another three races at Cadwell Park to decide to Shoot-Out places at the end of August. It will be very interesting next weekend as we practice on Friday on the short track then race on the full track on Saturday, obviously after the qualifying sessions. It's going to be a very busy day for everyone. The Championship cannot be won this coming weekend but it can certainly be lost, so we intend going in with a game plan to strengthen our position in the top six."

Brands Schedule:

Friday [Indy Circuit]
2pm - 2.30pm: Official BSB Test
2.35pm - 3.05pm: Supersport Test

Saturday [GP Circuit]
9 - 9.30am: Supersport Free Practice
9.35am - 10.05am: BSB Free Practice 1
11.15am - 11.45am: BSB Free Practice 2
12.25pm - 12.55pm: Supersport Qualifying
1.10pm: BSB Qualifying [Q1/2/3]
4.15pm: BSB Race 1 [16 laps]
4.55pm: British Supersport Race 1 [10 laps]