SPLITLATH READY FOR BRANDS BATTLE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
SPLITLATH READY FOR BRANDS BATTLE
[Image: splitlathhdr.jpg]

SPLITLATH Motorsport is preparing for a triple-header this weekend as the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship returns to Brands Hatch.

Riders Karl Harris and Hudson Kennaugh are gearing up to tackle three races on the Aprilia RSV4 machines as the series returns to the famous Grand Prix circuit.

Harris, who will once again ride the team’s Superbike, is hoping to build on his promising team debut at Oulton Park last month when he crashed out while running in the top 10.

He said: “Yeah, I’m looking forward to getting back out again at Brands Hatch. It’s been a bit of a nightmare with the three week break because it feels so long ago since the last round. After Oulton I just wanted to get straight back out for another race so it’s been a long wait!

“With three races it should be a good one. I want to get out there and do what I can and hopefully I’ll be bringing it home in the points.”

In the Mirror.co.uk BSB-Evo Championship, Hudson Kennaugh is also looking for three solid results, although he knows it could be a tough weekend.

“I love Brands Hatch and am ready to give it all I’ve got this weekend because we may struggle on power here,” he said. “We need to give it whatever we can because it won’t be easy.

“But I’m looking to the future and hopefully things will pick up towards the end of the season. I’d like to think that in the final races we will start getting on the podium again with an increase in performance which we’re due to get any time soon.”

Team Principal John Dimbylow added: “We’re all ready for what we hope will be a good weekend for Splitlath Motorsport at Brands Hatch.

“It’s been a busy few weeks, we’ve got some new crew members and there are a few things which we’ve yet to try with the Aprilia, so we’re looking forward to seeing what we can achieve.”
04-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Website Find Reply