SPLITLATH PARTS COMPANY WITH KENNAUGH
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
SPLITLATH PARTS COMPANY WITH KENNAUGH
[Image: splitlathhdr.jpg]

SPLITLATH Motorsport can confirm that it has parted company with rider Hudson Kennaugh.

The South African rider has switched to another team having decided he needs a new challenge for the remainder of the 2011 season. The split has been an amicable one.

Team Principal John Dimbylow said:

“Hudson has had a difficult year with the Aprilia and decided he wanted to try something new. We are looking at our options for 2012 but Hudson felt he couldn’t wait.

“The whole team are very sad to see him go and wish him the best of luck. I will miss having him in the team, we parted on good terms and I hope that we will work together again in the future.”

The team is now speaking to a number of potential riders for the rest of the season and expects to have someone in place before the next round at Cadwell Park in a fortnight.
15-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: SPLITLATH PARTS COMPANY WITH KENNAUGH
Hudson Kennaugh replaces the injured Simon Andrews for the remaining four rounds of the 2011 BSB season. On signing with the officially backed Kawasaki Motors UK team.

Hudson commented,

“I have known PR Racing for several years and this opportunity to ride the Kawasaki ZX-10R for John and the team feels right, you could
say, I was in the right place at the right time.”

On the Evo Championship he added, ”We know we are not going to win the championship this late into the season, but we are certainly going out there to collect as much silverware and free champagne as possible.”

The South African rider has already been out on the Kawasaki ZX-10R, and will be completing a few more practice sessions before the next round at Cadwell Park on the 27th August.
15-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Website Find Reply