RELENTLESS SUZUKI READY FOR BSB SHOWDOWN
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RELENTLESS SUZUKI READY FOR BSB SHOWDOWN
[Image: relentless2011hdr.jpg]

Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing is well prepared for the return to racing at Donington Park this weekend and the opening races of the hugely anticipated 2011 British Superbike Showdown.

Josh Brookes and Alastair Seeley are both still in the hunt for Championship honours in the Superbike and Supersport classes respectively. After staking his claim for the Top Six at Cadwell Park with two podiums and a fourth place, Josh Brookes is now only 20 points behind series leader Tommy Hill - and the Australian is quietly confident of upping his game on the run in.

Josh Brookes:

"It's the first time BSB has been at Donington for a few years, so it will be a bit of a new track for everyone, but I intend doing everything I can to get results. I always do my best every time I get on the bike and I know I can't ride any harder now it's the Showdown. What I do have is a better feeling now with the Relentless Suzuki with more rounds under our belt, but all I can do is my best and hopefully we can start the Showdown with some wins this weekend."

Alastair Seeley:

"Donington is a new track for us all this year, but a real riders' circuit and one I think will suit both me and the GSX-R600 Suzuki. Ben got the double at Cadwell and I had one at the previous round at Brands, so hopefully it's my turn again. I'll just focus on the job in hand and if someone else wants to come and join the action at the front then it will certainly help my Championship goals. The aim is to win both races and what comes after that is a bonus."

Philip Neill - Team Manager:

"This is the part of the season we have all been waiting for: the Showdown. After an eventful Cadwell, which was positive for us coming out of the meeting, I'm confident Josh can push on now and challenge at the sharp end once again. All of the top six will be looking for maximum points so it should make for an interesting return to Donington Park.

"Alastair Seeley will no doubt continue his battle with Ben Wilson this weekend in the Supersport class, which has gained them both some decent coverage this season in the media. Alastair's goal is to take as many wins from the final seven races as he can and the rest is out of his hands. He's done a great job on the new GSX-R600 so far this year for the team and Suzuki, and I'm sure there's more to come from him also."

09-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Website Find Reply