Rapid Solicitors Team Up With PBM
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rapid Solicitors Team Up With PBM
[Image: rapid-solicitors-kawasaki-header.jpg]

Multiple British champions Paul Bird Motorsport (PBM) has joined forces with nationwide accident compensation experts Rapid Solicitors in a bid to win the 2012 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship.

Rapid Solicitors enjoyed a primary involvement in the series in 2011 and they will link up as title sponsors for the Cumbria-based team who recently announced the signings of double British Superbike champion Shane 'Shakey' Byrne and former British Supersport champion Stuart Easton to ride factory specification Kawasaki ZX-10Rs in the world's premier domestic bike race series.

The deal will see Byrne and Easton racing under the Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki banner in BSB and in addition, the team's Metzeler National Superstock 1000 rider Keith Farmer will also run the Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki ZX-10R in that series.

Additional exposure for Rapid Solicitors will be afforded by means of James Ellison's participation for PBM in next season's MotoGP World Championship as one of the Claiming Rule Teams (CRT) and cross branding in the four wheeled world will also be effected by team owner Paul Bird who will be contesting the BRTDA Rally Series, and selected other events in 2012, in his Ford Focus WRC.

Finally, the BSB official partnership will ensure category exclusive rights of association, on-site rights, extended trackside advertising visibility and naming rights to the new Kawasaki powered National Junior Cup which will guest at certain BSB events, designed to provide one of the easiest routes ever into National level racing.

[Image: PBMandRapidpromo.jpg]
Stuart Easton, Andy Baldwin and Shane "Shakey" Byrne
picture courtesy of Jon Jessop

Rapid Solicitors Andrew Baldwin said:

"As principal sponsor of a new team I have to be certain my substantial investment will have the best chance of success. This isn't merely a jolly for me; we need clients to appreciate our investment in the sport by using our services. We need to be in the news and results put you there. I visited the Penrith factory to see the set-up and to meet some of the key people involved in this project. I was left in no doubt that this team is determined to entertain and to deliver silverware. Paul Bird readily admits that coming back from World Superbikes, he knows everyone will want to beat his team, but he's ready for the challenge. I admire this kind of courage and starting as one of the favourites for the 2012 championship, will provide added impetus to deliver results."

Team Owner Paul Bird commented:

"We are delighted to welcome Andy and Rapid Solicitors to our team and we hope it will be a long and successful association. We're coming back to BSB for one reason and that's to win. I have signed the two riders we wanted, I'm using the bikes we wanted and now we have an important sponsor on board, it just gets better! I'm sure Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki will be a major force in next season's championship but it will be tough and we're under no illusions."

Stuart Higgs, Series Director added:

"I'm delighted that Rapid Solicitors and PBM are joining forces. The combination of a team and championship level association is a powerful alliance which will thrust Rapid Solicitors brand and services to a huge audience making them top of mind within their field of expertise. PBM are a World Championship pedigree team and we are delighted that they are back in BSB."

Rapid Solicitors are a major national force in the accident claims industry and their unique way of working has helped secure fast compensation for thousands of clients. The firm has industry experts in compensation negotiation and offers disability aids and adaptations, along with a showroom. The firm offers free home or hospital visits or the ability on-site at a BSB event to discuss a compensation claim.

[Image: pbmlogo.jpg]
19-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Website Find Reply