Pykey, Ade et al
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pykey, Ade et al
Nice to see you in the Alma again at Scarborough.

Are you going to Mallory Park on Sunday, sidecar race of the year i'm sure a lot of the road boys will be there as usual, rubbish circuit but very good meeting, good chance to get around the pits for a chat with the riders/drivers.
08-10-2002, 08:50 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Pykey, Ade et al
Should be there Terry i have your no will fone you when i get there.
08-10-2002, 10:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

ditto terry, just got to take the boy conkering first. it's on the way to mallory anyway. why you don't like the circuit is beyond me. admittedly it's not a road race, but you've got to admit that watching 30 odd solos or 20 odd sidecars barrelling into gerrards on the opening lap is a spectacular sight. i love the place. it's got a great atmosphere, even when empty. hopefully see ya sunday.
ade!
09-10-2002, 09:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am in aggrement with you Ade on Mallory one of my favourites and brings back so many memories, ever remember a sidecar outfit driven by Derek Jones? in his club days he was awsome at the hairpin and had the fans egging him on! happy days.
09-10-2002, 09:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

derek jones and brian ayres? i remember jonesy well. a big mate of sheeny he was [at one time] i've got a picture of derek somewhere dressed up as mr plod, about to dob somebody with his truncheon. now then, where did i put that?
ade!
10-10-2002, 06:20 PM