Early Christmas Presents for Repli-Cast
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Early Christmas Presents for Repli-Cast
[Image: replicastlogo.jpg]

Team Repli-Cast have opened their Christmas presents early this year and finalised their team line up for 2012.

Team Repli-Cast UK Racing are pleased to announce that Nathan Westwood will stay with the Team and partner Tom Carne in the British 125 Championship and will also be a contestant in the Cup Championships open to 13 to 16 year olds.

Nathan joined Team Repli-Cast during the 2011 season, his first ever race on the 125GP bike was at Knockhill where he showed he could fully handle the machine, he then remained with Repli-Cast for the rest of the season, resulting in a very impressive list of results, going to tracks that he’d never ridden before, Nathan showed that he could ride with the front runners who had been in the championship for a lot longer than he had been. His best result being 7th overall at the newly structured Snetterton 300 circuit.

With his determination to win and his commitment to the team, we are very pleased that Nathan will remain with us for 2012.

Also we have the signed Ian Lougher for their assault on the road circuits aboard the team Repli-cast/RCS 125 machine of which they have already won the Spring Cup, Gold Cup and Cock of the North at the notorious Scarborough Circuit, as well as finishing on the podium in 3rd place at the Billowen post TT this year. Ian has a huge following for his road racing results; he is famous for his nine victories in the Northwest 200, ten wins at the Isle of Man TT Races and 42 wins at the Southern 100 Races in his career. He is also Team Manager for Black Horse Kawasaki who runs in the Superstock 1000 with the British Superbike Championship.

Gary Dawson – Team Manager

“It gives me great satisfaction to know we have a full compliment of riders this year and all with the potential to win in their own disciplines.

Nathan is the baby of the team and now he knows all the circuits and is at one with the bike he will be a tough cookie to beat as his determination overstates his age and time riding a 125GP machine.

We are very excited by the signing of Tom Carne as I’ve watched this lad from the sidelines for the last couple of years and he is a rider who will achieve the very top in this sport due to his input off the bike as well as on it. He is just a natural racer who in my eyes shows just what’s needed in his quest to become British Champion.

With the back up of the legendary Ian Lougher behind the youngsters (also our road racing pilot) I can see at last the team I have been trying to build over the last few years.

I’d like to thank everyone around me who have made this happen and assure you all this is the year when I can honestly say we have a fantastic chance at each series and so look forward to our testing campaign early into the New Year. We would also like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a safe and rewarding New Year.”

Nathan Westwood – #16

“Wow, what a season 2011 was…….. I’ve learned a new bike, met some Amazing people and got to know a Team I will never forget about, for giving me the opportunity of a life time.

I am officially continuing with Team Repli-cast in 2012 and I would like to say a huge thank you to Gary Dawson and the Team for once again giving me another year in BSB and I will not let them down as I am beginning to train harder then ever to become a stronger competitor for the 2012 season Thank you again everyone at Team Repli-Cast.”

17-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Website Find Reply