Lodge joins SP125 for 2012 campaign
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Lodge joins SP125 for 2012 campaign
[Image: sp125racinghdr.jpg]

Elliot Lodge will join the British 125GP title-contending SP125 Racing team for the forthcoming season as the 18 year-old from Birkenshaw prepares for his second campaign in the Championship.

Lodge has ridden for the Spike Racing team for a decade but aiming to build on his maiden season is joining the team who lifted the title in 2008 with Matty Hoyle and finished inside the top three for the past three seasons.

Elliot said:

"I am really excited about working with Steve and the team. I am hoping to take full advantage of all his years of experience, both as a rider and team manager. SP125 has a long history of producing championship winning riders, and I am looking forward to giving it my best to continue their results."

Team manager Steve Patrickson concluded:

"It's great to have a local Bradford lad on board for next year. The last I ran was Matty Hoyle, who went on to win the title in 2008. Every year somebody comes along in the Championship who upsets the form book with a big improvement in results from previous seasons; I feel that Elliot has the potential to be that rider."

03-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Website Find Reply