Laverty to ride through Dublin streets
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Laverty to ride through Dublin streets
[Image: bavariaracinglogo.jpg]

Eugene Laverty will ride his Aprilia World Superbike at the Bavaria City Racing Dublin in June.

The Irish WSB rider will ride his RSV4 around the streets of Dublin at the event, which is aimed at bringing top motorsport figures to major European cities.

Bavaria City Racing has already held events in Rotterdam and Moscow and is headed to Dublin for the first time on Sunday, June 3.

Laverty said:

“I’m thrilled that such a fantastic event is coming to Ireland. Bavaria City Racing visits many capital cities around the world and the fact that it is coming to Dublin in 2012 is great for our country.

“I’m honoured to be taking part in the event as the World Superbike Championship doesn’t visit Ireland. I can’t wait to experience the feeling of having a home crowd cheering me on while I ride the course.”

[Image: eugenelaverty2.jpg]

Laverty joins an ever growing line-up of international and domestic motorsport talent that includes the Vodafone McClaren F1 team and the Breezemount Motorsport GP2 team.

Gavin Collins, Event Director for Bavaria City Racing Dublin, added: “We are delighted to announce that Eugene Laverty will be participating, with thanks to the Aprilia Motorsport team for their support.

Eugene’s enthusiasm for the event will only add to the spectacle throughout our city streets.”

The event is expected to attract in excess of 150,000 people in the summer. It is free to the public, although tickets for premium vantage points can be purchased via Ticketmaster priced from 75.90 euros.

04-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Website Find Reply