ENTRIES FOR THE 2012 MANX GRAND PRIX NOW OPEN
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
RE: ENTRIES FOR THE 2012 MANX GRAND PRIX NOW OPEN
You guys are GREAT...!! When I learned of my ahem condition... well... I took an attitude.. I have loved the IOM, the people, and the MGP since my first visit in 2000... and the thought of not getting there again just goes against my grain, so to speak... Instead of saying woa is me.. or being depressed, I would dream of this summer's Manx... and all the wonderful people, of course. In fact, I took my small DVD player... and viewed my favorite 3 videos, MGP 2007, TT Circuit Guide, and of course, George Formby - No Limits... Talk about keeping my mind going forward..! Yes....

So, for all the pain, etc... it (to some degree) did not matter... being with all of you is what counts...

Amazingly enough.. my good pal Dave (went to the IOM 3 times with..) is the guy the drove me up and back to the hospital... I got home around 4 pm yesterday, and then last night we went in to the garage and pored over the Goldie racer... Dave gave me some good tips...

I really hope to make it this summer... that is my goal...!! I miss you all very much..!!

Cheers..!!!

Ron Big Grin
25-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ENTRIES FOR THE 2012 MANX GRAND PRIX NOW OPEN - by Gstarron - 25-03-2012, 07:32 PM