New ‘Sharp’ Livery Unveiled For MSS Bathams Kawasaki At Snetterton BSB Test
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
New ‘Sharp’ Livery Unveiled For MSS Bathams Kawasaki At Snetterton BSB Test
[Image: msslivery2012.jpg]

The MSS Bathams Kawasaki 2012 livery was unveiled today as the squad took part in a testing and media day at Snetterton, Norfolk.

Superbike riders Michael Rutter and Peter Hickman used the test to dial themselves in further after a full day’s practice at Brands Hatch yesterday (Wednesday). They were also joined at both test days by Superstock team riders Leon Hunt and Sandra Stammova.

All the teams present were treated to consecutive bright, warm days maximising track-time and giving important data at these two very different circuits.

Today’s Snetterton event doubled up as a media day for MCE British Superbike organisers MSV to get photography of all the latest colour-schemes of teams and riders. Also in attendance were the Eurosport TV crew to gain interviews and film ‘links’.

The striking new MSS bike livery impressed Kawasaki Motors UK staff as the machines reflected the corporate colours of both the Akashi company and choices of the latest generation Ninja ZX-10R.

Team owner Nick Morgan said,

“We’ve been very lucky with the weather at these two tests and got some good track time out there, with all four riders making some important chassis changes. I think every team in the paddock would have liked to have more winter testing this year and I think we’re in a pretty good place in that respect.

We worked hard to get the new bike livery looking crisp, clean and what I can only describe as ‘mint’! We now have some more intense development to get through back at the workshop and then work methodically with each of our four riders through the long four day first BSB weekend at Brands Hatch.”

The MCE British Superbike series kicks off at Brands Hatch on Easter weekend 6-9th April.
23-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Website Find Reply