Classic future for MGP ??
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
RE: Classic future for MGP ??
OK, it should not be that difficult... So, yesterday was the big (for us Yanks) All British Motorcycle Show here in Northern California... it is sort of a ritual for getting people out and ready for the riding season, etc. We get people from all over the world (not many but some).. This was the largest crowd ever... a full house. (we gave away a nice BSA Gold Star this year).

So, this was my first outing this year since... and I had my normal booth, but due to me not being up to 100%, I only brought a few items to sell, and mostly this is a social function for me anyway... but I did bring some IOM - MGP stuff to display.. Several guys asked me about going to the races, both TT and MGP, but mostly the MGP... Of course I helped them out....

But, I had NOTHING to give these guys.. What is needed is a one page flyer...(leaflet).. with the basic info... dates, classes, WEB sites, especially the Accomodation info... IT does not have to be fancy...!! Amd if the powers that be just have the flyer made in a PDF format, then I could print some off and hand them out... (put some in local bike shops, etc) simple eh..?? Cheap too...!!! I can easily afford to print out 100 copies or so as needed. And if a bunch of you did the same, well there you go...!! That will bring in both visitors and maybe a few racers... This is NOT rocket science..!!

I can create my own flyer, but do not know what logo's I would be allowed to use, etc... and really having a nice professionally laid out flyer would be best anyway... again not very expensive.... Or maybe TWO flyers, one aimed towards visitors, and one towards racers (Newcomers).. For racers, I could post a few flyers at the races I attend... Not everyone gets on the WEB and knows where this WEB site is...

Cheers..!!!

Ron
01-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Classic future for MGP ?? - by Malcolm - 30-03-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: Classic future for MGP ?? - by larryd - 30-03-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: Classic future for MGP ?? - by chris - 30-03-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: Classic future for MGP ?? - by Gstarron - 01-04-2012, 01:09 PM
RE: Classic future for MGP ?? - by sticky - 01-04-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Classic future for MGP ?? - by larryd - 02-04-2012, 01:13 AM
RE: Classic future for MGP ?? - by Gstarron - 02-04-2012, 06:19 PM