65 years a TT fan
pat slinn Offline

Threads: 37
65 years a TT fan
At this years TT Ian Huntly will be celebrating 65 years as a TT fan.

In my opinion Ian has done as much for the TT in his own unique way as any body has done. He takes every opportunity he has to promote the TT not only nationally but internationality. As well he has done a lot more to promote the TT than the so called short circuit super stars that have been invited to the TT during the past few years.

I would like to call on the TT organizers to allow Ian to start a TT race, after 65 years as a continual visitor to the TT I believe that he deserves that honour. I do realize that the organizers keep this privlidge and honour open to special invited guests and sponsors, but I believe on this occasion a exception should be made not only to let Ian start a TT race, BUT, either the Super bike race or the Senior TT.

I know that there are senior TT officials and senior TT organizers who read this forum so perhaps we could have a decision on this during the next day or so.

Anything else would be a snub to the Worlds greatest TT fan.

18-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Find Reply
Lee Offline

Threads: 11
RE: 65 years a TT fan
Nothing Huh
30-04-2012, 01:45 AM
Find Reply
pykey08 Offline

Threads: 5
just got part 2 its great and a credit to Ian.
10-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Find Reply
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
(30-04-2012, 01:45 AM)Lee Wrote: Nothing Huh

You're wasting your time, Pat.

We're talking here about a bunch of b*****s who wouldn't give Allan Robinson a ride in the TT Centenary Parade Lap - after all his work over the years for the Parades.

Very upset, he was, and within a year he was gone.

Sorry, but they don't give a flying damn, unless it'll increase revenue.

Icon_evil
10-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Find Reply