A name from the past
Anonymous
Unregistered

A name from the past
Earlier today, I was walking through our reception area at work. The receptionist (who joined us just a few weeks ago) spotted my "TT Greats" sweatshirt. She asked if I might have heard of her partner?
One Peter Inchley!
Of course I said I did.
Saw him race a lot at Brands apart from anywhere else.
Wonderful how these names pop up, innit?

Mike
03-12-2002, 05:08 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: A name from the past
Development engineer and rider of the Villiers Starmaker,and man behind, I believe, the Hi-Tac conversion kits for the early Yams etc. So as not to show favour to any of the makes that they supplied engines to, the Villiers was housed in a "foreign" frame. Only ze best for ze Villiers, Senors and Senoritas,(please excuse ze Spanish, I from Barcelona!!!!!)lol
04-12-2002, 08:59 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I seem to remember Peter also being something of a wizard on the Ariel Arrow along with Mike O'Rourk were they both involved with the great tuner Herman Mier ?
04-12-2002, 09:37 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mike Orourke came i think 6th in the 250 tt aboard an Ariel Arrow just behind the works Hondas, golden days on a golden Arrow.
05-12-2002, 08:58 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Was ALBERT MOULE of the same era?cheers barnsie.
05-12-2002, 10:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dont remember that,Oliver, must have been before my time!
05-12-2002, 11:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Albert Moule was of the same era, and also a long time before as well. <A HREF="http://www.iommgp">www.iommgp</A> gives his first race on the Mountain course as 1936 Senior!!!!!
05-12-2002, 11:18 PM