Sports review of the year
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sports review of the year
Thought the coverage of m/cycle racing on sports review of the year was bad no mention of of Hizzy or our new world champions Steve Abbot& Jamie Biggs.
09-12-2002, 09:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Sports review of the year
I didn't watch cos it bores and annoys me, but I'm sure there was lots of coverage of the England cricket team, who never win anything, even when the other team doesn't turn up.
09-12-2002, 11:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

We had motorcycling mentioned but we apparently have no one representing the British Isles on two OR three wheels!!

09-12-2002, 08:50 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Helen,

Cricket was slayed by Gary Lineker in his introduction to cricket, suggesting that this was the time if you wanted to take a 'wee' break.

Haven't heard or seen anyone to swell our TT temperance evening but I have received confirmation of my ferry crossings.

Pleased to see today that Scotland have got their BSB round.

Best regards,

Big D.
09-12-2002, 08:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

That programme is well past it's sell by date.Let's face it,they all look bored to tears sitting there.Our motorcycling representative was Suzi Perry,happily sitting in the audience,and as we all know she is the only person to win a world championship without ever making the starting grid.This is no reflection on Suzi personally as I believe she does a good job as a presenter,but it just goes to show who the Beeb class as VIP's
10-12-2002, 08:41 AM