TYCO SUZUKI FIRED-UP FOR SNETTERTON BSB
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TYCO SUZUKI FIRED-UP FOR SNETTERTON BSB
[Image: tycotashdr1.jpg]

After a successful opening International Road Race of the season last week at the North West 200 in Northern Ireland, Tyco Suzuki's Alastair Seeley and Josh Brookes return to action this weekend at Snetterton for round four of the 2012 British Superbike Championship.

Both Seeley - currently sixth in the series - and Brookes, who holds second, are in good spirits heading to the high-speed Norfolk venue and will be looking to accumulate Championship points and podium credits to consolidate their positions in the all-important top six.

Alastair Seeley:

"I really enjoy the Snetterton 300 circuit layout and had a near perfect weekend last year on the team's GSX-R600 machine. Now we're back in the Superbike class I will be looking for solid points to keep my place in the top six and will also be pushing for a podium place or two. I'm feeling confident after the NW200, so hopefully that will be a good thing and give me some momentum going into this weekend."

Josh Brookes:

"I like the high-speed nature of the Snetterton track and at the minute I'm feeling very relaxed and confident both in myself, my team and the new GSX-R1000. We've started the season well and are close to the front of the Championship, which is where we need to be. I love the track and had a double there in 2010 before they changed the layout, but I was on the podium last year. That's exactly where I aim to be again this weekend."

Philip Neill - Team Manager:

"We're back to the day job so to speak after a successful week at the North West 200, both for our sponsors and also for Suzuki, putting GSX-R machinery on six podiums. Josh and Alastair are in good form and both men seen to like the nature of the high-speed Snetterton 300 layout. We're edging ever closer to that cut-off point in the Championship, so another solid weekend is what we're after before we go road racing again for the next fortnight at the Isle of Man TT."

25-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Website Find Reply