A Happy New Year To You All
Anonymous
Unregistered

A Happy New Year To You All
Hello to everyone, and many many thanks to all of you who have contributed to the site over the past year.

This past year for myself has been one that I sincerely do not want to repeat as I have seldom been at home, have been without internet connectivity for long periods of time and have found myself to be in a situation where I have not been able to update the site, or even make Bulletin Board postings.

With this in mind, I have been working on a new facility, which hopefully will allow some of you to actually upload articles directly to the site (with a pic), without any interference from myself. More about that when it is found to be working correctly, which hopefully will be within a few days. By the way, any of you who may be interested in this, please drop me an e on <A HREF="mailto:desk@ttwebsite.com">desk@ttwebsite.com</A> and I can fill you in with the details.

To each and everyone of you, I wish you all of the best for the year ahead, may it bring you peace and prosperity, and for those of you who take part, a podium or two to make it all worthwhile.

Tonight, I aim to enjoy myself and participate in some of the fun and frivolity enjoying a wee swally of my favourite tipple. ( I have a headache booked for tomorrow so that should be ok - I hope), and I really do hope that all of you will also enjoy whatever you have got planned.

Again, many many thanks to all of you,

Take Care,

Malcolm.

31-12-2002, 06:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: A Happy New Year To You All
Hope you all have a good night out, and only a small hangover. A happy new year and a peacefull and safe one to you all.

John
31-12-2002, 06:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Happy New Year/It's already 2003 in Oz
Thanks Malcolm, I don't know what I'd do without this Message Board and chat room. Best wishes to you all for a healthy and safe 2003.
31-12-2002, 08:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

And from us too,Happy New Year everyone,especially "The Witch&Lou".
31-12-2002, 08:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

On behalf of Helen who can't be with us tonight....

Happy New Year to Everyone!!
31-12-2002, 08:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

We wish everyone an enjoyable New Years Eve,
and look forward to meeting some more of the
regular site users in 2003.

Keep up your support for this site!

31-12-2002, 08:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

All the best to you Malcolm and all the regulars on this site and if you compete safe and succesfull racing in 2003 from Pykey.
31-12-2002, 09:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

to Malcolm and all the great people on this site:
May all you wishes come true in 2003!
See you at the TT!
A very Hoppy New Year from Harry and me.
01-01-2003, 12:16 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey! Cool! I was in a wee pub in deepest, darkest Aberdeenshire when this was posted...talking to some Lithuanians, and a Chinese couple!
Happy New Year to all of you. I am looking forward to seeing you all at racing on and off the Isle of man in 2003. Here's to safe, fast racing on cheap, reliable bikes!
01-01-2003, 08:29 PM