MORE PROGRESS FOR HUTCHINSON
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
MORE PROGRESS FOR HUTCHINSON
[Image: swanyamahahdr2012.jpg]

Swan Yamaha's Ian Hutchinson made some significant progress in both of yesterday's Royal London 360° Superstock and Monster Supersport races, working on setup with the YZF-R6 to make further headway in the second middleweight outing tomorrow.

Hutchinson, who has barely had any saddle time with either machine, placed ninth in the Supersport race and 11th in the Superstock encounter but says it was the latter where he had made some big steps in the way he approached lapping the Mountain Course.

Hutchinson said:

"Although the results are a long way from where I want to be, we had hardly any track time with either the Supersport or Superstock bikes so I can't be too disappointed. I've made some headway into how we are approaching the races now and I think we've found some data for the R6 which will help in the second race tomorrow.”

Team principal Shaun Muir concluded:

"Ian is obviously disappointed with the result sheets so far but we have made some significant progress not only with the way we are setting the bikes up but also how we are approaching each event. We have learned from yesterday's Supersport race and will put that into practice tomorrow."

Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
05-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Website Find Reply