Mason lines up with Walker at Pr1mo Bournemouth Kawasaki
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Mason lines up with Walker at Pr1mo Bournemouth Kawasaki
[Image: pr1moracinghdrnew2012.jpg]

Gary Mason will return to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship grid at Oulton Park this weekend as he joins Chris Walker in the Pr1mo Bournemouth Kawasaki team whilst James Hillier continues his recovery from injury.

Mason had a top five finish at the opening round of the season at Brands Hatch before missing the Knockhill event after parting company with the Quattro Plant Kawasaki team. He will join the Pr1mo Bournemouth Kawasaki team who scored a maiden race win with Walker at the Cheshire circuit during the round in May.

Mason said:

"I am peeking that I have the opportunity to be back on the BSB grid this weekend and onboard a Kawasaki. It is a brilliant opportunity for me to get out a bike again and hopefully reward the team with some good results as Chris has shown what they are capable of. I will do my best in the three races and see what we can do, I just want to thank the team for giving me the chance and also hope James makes a speedy recovery."

Team owner Pete Extance concluded:

"Gary is welcomed to Pr1mo Bournemouth Kawasaki this weekend and joins the team with good Kawasaki pedigree. We are sure he will be eager to get his BSB campaign back on track and as a team we are also keen to get his feedback on the Pr1mo Bournemouth Kawasaki. Both Chris Walker and Gary Mason are very capable of top place finishes and who knows what will happen at Oulton Park especially with it being a triple header."

03-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Website Find Reply