‘Bomber’ back in command as Harris returns
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
‘Bomber’ back in command as Harris returns
[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

Karl 'Bomber' Harris is ready to attack this weekend (20/21/22 July) as the former British Supersport champion is set for a return to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship on the Brands Hatch Grand Prix circuit with the Quattro Plant Kawasaki team.

Harris is a previous podium finisher in the Championship and is relishing the opportunity to join the grid with the Liverpool-based team this weekend as he returns to the Kent circuit to line up with the Kawasaki for the first time.

[Image: bomberatbrands1.jpg]

Harris said ahead of the weekend:

"Its great to be back in BSB, especially on the Brands Hatch GP circuit and I just want to come back and have a good weekend for the Quattro Plant Kawasaki team. It will be the first time for me on a Kawasaki after years of riding Hondas and Suzukis so it will be a bit of a test to start with as I haven't ridden the Quattro Plant Kawasaki yet. We have seen that the bike has potential and I am glad to be back; I have been watching it at home this season but you sit wishing you could get out there and now I can thanks to the Quattro Plant Kawasaki team."

20-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Website Find Reply