Shakey aims to give rivals double trouble at Cadwell Park
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Shakey aims to give rivals double trouble at Cadwell Park
[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

Following his double win at Brands Hatch last time out Shane 'Shakey' Byrne is determined to return to Cadwell Park this August Bank Holiday weekend and complete a repeat performance in a bid to seize the advantage in the podium credits table from defending champion Tommy Hill as the Showdown beckons.

Byrne has his position as a Title Fighter confirmed ahead of the final three round Showdown and was able to close in on his Swan Yamaha rival in the credit table courtesy of his Brands Hatch winning performance. 'Shakey' is now just three podium credits adrift of Hill and is hoping that another resounding pair of races could see him snatch the advantage ahead of the final round of the Main Season at Donington Park.

Byrne said: "Last time out at Brands Hatch myself and the team had an awesome weekend with a double win and we obviously want to keep that momentum going into Cadwell Park and we have been doing all we possibly can to ensure that happens. This really is an important time in the season now and you can't afford to miss out at any points so this is another round where we need to do the best job we can to keep the other boys behind us. I left Brands Hatch in a really good mood and proud of the team. Hopefully all our hard work in the break will have paid off and we can have a repeat of Brands Hatch, a double win in front of the massive Cadwell crowds we get there would be my perfect Bank Holiday Monday!"

Adult admission is £10 on Saturday (free practice), £13 on Saturday (BSB qualifying) and £30 on Monday (main raceday).

Children aged 12 and under are admitted free.

For more information visit www.cadwellpark.co.uk or call 0843 453 9000.

23-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Website Find Reply