TYCO SUZUKI READY FOR CADWELL PARK BSB
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TYCO SUZUKI READY FOR CADWELL PARK BSB
[Image: tycotashdr1.jpg]

After a five week summer break Tyco Suzuki's Josh Brookes and Alastair Seeley are back on British Superbike Championship duty this weekend for round eight of the series on Bank Holiday Monday at Cadwell Park in Lincolnshire.

It's an important weekend all round, being the penultimate round of the 'Top Six Showdown' cut-off and Brookes, fresh from his summer holiday back in Australia, will be looking to increase his podium credits tally whilst also chasing down some victories. Seeley expects to continue his quest for that all-important top six-placing before close of play at Donington Park on September 9th.

Josh Brookes:

"I had a great time back at home in Australia recharging the batteries and getting in some alternative training, but it's been too long since we've raced so I'm eager to get back on my Tyco Suzuki. Everyone associates me with the Mountain jump at Cadwell and it's a spectacular venue for the fans to get nice and close to the action, but I'll be looking to jump on the podium first and foremost and keep those podium credits going before the Showdown."

Alastair Seeley:

"The break after Brands was a great opportunity for me to spend time with my son Lewis and also put in some hard training in preparation for the final races of the year. I also got the chance to test at Donington on my GSX-R1000 Superbike, which should help us, but before then we need to bring some big points home from Cadwell to give us a chance of taking a top six-spot into the Showdown at Assen at the end of September."

Philip Neill - Team Manager:

"I think everyone is looking forward to getting back to racing this weekend at Cadwell. Josh is back to his chirpy best after we sent him home for a few weeks to relax and see his family, and Alastair is also refreshed and ready for the challenge ahead. Cadwell has been good to us over the years and I suppose it has also thrown up some challenging situations, but we take every round as it comes and fully expect to be up there fighting at the sharp end with our Tyco Security Products' GSX-R1000s on Monday."

24-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Website Find Reply