Haga 'giving 200%' to make the Showdown
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Haga 'giving 200%' to make the Showdown
[Image: swanyamahahdr2012.jpg]

Swan Yamaha's Noriyuki Haga dropped outside the top six after missing the two races at Cadwell Park but is determined to return and close the twelve point deficit to Alex Lowes this weekend. WFR Honda rider Lowes currently locks out sixth place ahead of the eight-way Title Fighter decider at Donington Park.

Haga had held sixth place before the previous round, but a broken collarbone sustained in free practice left him sidelined from the two races as his rivals gained ground, dropping him to eighth in the overall standings. The Japanese rider has been continuing his recovery back home in Italy and is hoping that on his return he can build on his previous success at the Leicestershire circuit where he has celebrated WSB race wins and podium finishes in the past.

[Image: hagageneralpic.jpg]

Haga said:

"The recovery is going well and I get better every day. Still I have some pain, but of course I come back for Donington to make a good fight to get back into the top six. I'll give my 200% to Donington this weekend. The crash at Cadwell Park was a shame and I was very disappointment because I lost two races and lost my championship position and went sixth to eighth. I like the Donington track and I have good memories that I have had WSB race wins there. I will put in everything from my experience and try very hard."

05-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Website Find Reply