John Laverty returns to MCE BSB grid with Pr1mo Bournemouth Kawasaki
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
John Laverty returns to MCE BSB grid with Pr1mo Bournemouth Kawasaki
[Image: pr1moracinghdrnew2012.jpg]

John Laverty will be back for the final two rounds of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship after joining forces with the Pr1mo Bournemouth Kawasaki team to ride alongside Chris Walker.

Laverty started the season with Splitlath Redmond Aprilia but parted company after the Cadwell Park round but is feeling fired up by the prospect of racing a Kawasaki again, having raced for the Buildbase Kawasaki squad back in 2010 when he just missed out on the Showdown.

Laverty said:

"I am happy to be back in the championship this weekend and it will be good to finish off the season with the team as they have a lot of knowledge and experience of racing Superbikes. At the start of this season I wasn't obviously at full fitness as I was still recovering from my crash but now I am feeling much stronger. I have raced a Kawasaki before so hopefully it will feel more familiar to me when we roll out on Friday."

Team manager Pete Extance concluded:

"The team welcomes experienced BSB rider John to ride the Pr1mo energy drink Kawasaki Superbike for the final two rounds of the season at Silverstone and Brands Hatch. It will be great to have another rider with a vast amount of experience to partner Chris as we look to prepare our rider selection and plans for the 2013 season."

27-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Website Find Reply