Klaffi Stays with the Birchall Boys
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Klaffi Stays with the Birchall Boys
[Image: klaffi2012promo1.jpg]

Sidecar team Klaffi Racing is delighted to announce that Ben and Tom Birchall have signed to race for them again for a second year which includes both the TT2013 and the Southern 100. The 2009 World Champions first raced for Klaffi Racing in TT2012, which after a shaky start having crashed in the second practice, they went on to secure two podium finishes with a 2nd and 3rd place respectively.

This coupled with finishing 3rd in the World Championship has made for a fantastic year for the Mansfield brothers.

Team manager , 2001 World Champion and 3 times TT Winner said

“ I am so excited to have Tom and Ben with me again. We have had one year together and so we all know now how each other work which makes life easier. With my knowledge I am able to give them, together with their professionalism and experience I am expecting a podium finish in both races. There is already a lot of work from all the team going on behind the scenes in preparation for TT 2013 of which we are all very excited for.”

[Image: birchallboys.gif]

On the signing, Ben Birchall commented

“ Tom and I are thrilled to have signed for a second year with Klaffi, we are well ahead of schedule with the bike preparation and testing, and with another years experience of the TT course under our belts, coupled with the machinery and a team that is growing stronger, there is no doubt in my mind that we have the best package for 2013. After great successes in our first year together gaining our best results so far at the TT and Southern 100 its a real testament to the whole team and the way Klaus uses his knowledge and experience to steer us towards the goal we all want - to win the TT! I cant wait to get that tap on the shoulder from the starter and set off full speed down Bray Hill !!”

As announced on Klaffi's Facebook Page last night.

30-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Website Find Reply