Tech 3 Racing confirms MMCG as title sponsor for Moto2 challenge
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Tech 3 Racing confirms MMCG as title sponsor for Moto2 challenge
[Image: tech3moto2hdr-2013.jpg]

The Tech 3 Racing Team is delighted to confirm it has reached an agreement with leading UK care home group MMCG to be its title sponsor for the 2013 Moto2 World Championship campaign.

The award-winning Maria Mallaband Care Group (MMCG) will support the Tech 3 Team's exciting new rider line-up this season of rising British star Danny Kent and highly rated French rider Louis Rossi.

MMCG has a lo ng and proud history in motorsport sponsorship, thanks to the passion for two and four-wheels of CEO Phil Burgan, who is already well known to Tech 3 Racing Team Manager Herve Poncharal.

MMCG previously had a personal sponsorship deal with former Monster Yamaha Tech 3 MotoGP rider James Toseland.

[Image: tech3promo1-2013.jpg]

Tech 3 Racing Team technical staff have been working round the clock during the winter break to prepare an all-new Mistral 610 machine, which Kent and Rossi will race as part of the 17-round World Championship schedule.

The new 2013 livery, which will proudly showcase the MMCG logo, will be unveiled for the first time when Kent and Rossi resume pre-season preparations during the IRTA tests in Jerez on March 17.

Herve Poncharal - Team Manager :

“It is a great pleasure for me to announce that MMCG will be the title sponsor of the Tech 3 Racing Moto2 project in 2013. I have known Phil for some time because of his association with our former MotoGP rider James Toseland, and I am sure our new partnership will be a successful one. Everybody is very excited to see Danny and Louis in 2013 on our new Mistral 610 machine. We have been working non-stop during the winter to improve the bike and I am convinced we can deliver a competitive machine that will allow Danny and Louis to show their full potential. With the full support of CMMG behind us, I am confident that this season will be a big success for the Tech 3 Racing Moto2 Team.”

Phil Burgan – Maria Mallaband Care Group CEO:

“It is a privilege for the MMCG brand to be associated with the Tech 3 Racing Moto2 Team for 2013. The opportunity for MMCG to be marketed alongside the success of Tech 3 is an opportunity we couldn't turn down. Motorcycle sport may be far removed from the day-to-day business of caring, however the brand exposure that we can experience by being aligned with such a high profile and professional set-up like Tech 3 provides a perfect marketing platform for MMCG. I believe in Danny Kent and Louis Rossi that Tech 3 Racing has put together a young and tremendously talented line-up for 2013, and I have no doubt that together we can enjoy a successful season.”

31-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Website Find Reply