Seeley gets to grips with Gearlink Kawasaki in Almeria
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Seeley gets to grips with Gearlink Kawasaki in Almeria
[Image: bsbmotorpointssportlogo.jpg]

Alastair Seeley has been getting to grips with the Gearlink Kawasaki at Almeria in Spain as he completed two days on circuit ahead of his return to the Motorpoint British Supersport Championship this season.

Seeley, who was crowned champion in 2011 by a single point from new team-mate Ben Wilson, spent the first day on track readjusting to the Supersport machine and learning the circuit before slashing his lap time on day two. The Carrickfergus rider is now looking forward to his next sessions on the Kawasaki at Donington Park for the opening official test.

[Image: seeleyinshades.jpg]

Seeley said:

"I had two good days on the Gearlink Kawasaki Supersport bike before I did two days on a Superstock Kawasaki for the roads. I had never been to the circuit before so first of all I got used to the track and also the Kawasaki. We made good progress and on the second day I had taken 2.2 seconds off my lap times from the first day so it felt good, especially as we have covered a lot of ground. I am happy to be back riding and the Kawasaki felt really good; it might take me a little time to adjust having raced a Superbike for a while but I will definitely be ready for Brands Hatch."

28-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Website Find Reply