TT Legends ace McGuinness set for Superstock season opener at Brands Hatch
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TT Legends ace McGuinness set for Superstock season opener at Brands Hatch
[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

John McGuinness, star of the recent ITV4 TT Legends documentary, will be back in action this weekend at the opening round of the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship as the season kicks off at Brands Hatch.

'Morecambe missile' McGuinness will be back on the grid with the Padgetts Honda team as he aims to continue his record-breaking form at the international road races later in the season, with his appearance at Brands Hatch this weekend marking his 22nd year of racing in the British paddock.

[Image: mcpintatbrands2013.jpg]

McGuiness said:

"I love the Padgetts team and I have raced with them every year since 1997 so to be back in the paddock this weekend makes me really happy. I have been racing in the British Championships since 1991 and the thought that I might not have raced at a round this year left me feeling a bit lost to be honest. Clive lives for his racing and when he said about racing this weekend it really got me excitement again. We always say when we arrive at a race track that you get this feeling, like the circuit is coated in magic dust, it gets you excited to race motorbikes and that is what I love and what the team love. I can't wait for Brands Hatch this weekend."

02-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Website Find Reply