TYCO SUZUKI READY FOR BRANDS BSB OPENER
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TYCO SUZUKI READY FOR BRANDS BSB OPENER
[Image: tycotashdr1.jpg]

The 2013 MCE British Superbike Championship gets underway this coming weekend at Brands Hatch in Kent, and despite the inclement weather conditions, all three Tyco Suzuki riders were happy to be on track today for the opening free practice sessions in both Superbike and Supersport.

Josh Brookes finished today's BSB Free Practice 2 session in sixth place with PJ Jacobsen 13th. In British Supersport second Free Practice, Taylor Mackenzie was 18th.

Josh Brookes:

"I'm happy to finally get out on track and although the conditions are not ideal, at least we got out for a run around. It's very difficult to criticise any of the settings on the bike at this point as we are not pushing fast enough to get the responses we would need in a race situation, but it's just a run out to get us ready for tomorrow."

[Image: pjacobsenbrands2013.jpg]

PJ Jacobsen:

"It's great to get out on track and although it was cold, the conditions are the same for everyone. We got some decent laps on the Tyco Suzuki GSX-R1000 Superbike and gathered some valuable information today. On some sections of the circuit I didn't want to push, but what I did notice was the difference from riding the 'stocker as the Superbike stays in line and holds the turns so much better. I'm really looking forward to racing it this season."

Taylor Mackenzie:

"It was good to finally get into a race weekend situation and just blow out the cobwebs today. I'm enjoying the whole atmosphere in the Tyco Suzuki garage and the GSX-R600 is such a lovely bike to ride. I think with a bit of time we can get in the ballpark and really enjoy our year working together. Yeah I can't wait to get started."

05-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Website Find Reply