Tuesday...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tuesday...
Tomorrow we will all let my big brother Ross finally rest in peace. It has been a very tough 10-12 days but tomorrow will be the hardest. being able to visit him and speak to him as long as any of us wish to. he may not reply but i know he will listen to what any of us have to say. this past week has been very good to me and my older brother bryan. Last monday Jim Moodie took my brother and myself up in the sky in his helicopter. very exciting but a bit scary at some points. sadly he wont be able to make tomorrows funeral as he is promoting the Valmoto Triumph worldwide. I have also been tearing up a field with my aunt&uncles new toy. A Suzuki LT80 quad. My mum and dad also thank everyone for their kindness and suport. She will be posting messages on all of the sites to thank everyone very soon.
cheers
Grant.

Ross Campbell Racing No24
<A HREF="http://www.rosscampbellracing.co.uk">www.rosscampbellracing.co.uk</A>

31-03-2003, 11:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Tuesday...
Great to hear that you have had a some joy in an otherwise dreadful week.Our thoughts will be with all your family today Grant
01-04-2003, 08:11 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ross would have been so proud of Grant today. And guess what he found to wear...a red top with 24 on it...perfect.
Everyone who is anyone turned up if they could, to show their admiration for Ross, and say goodbye to a much loved young man.
Mr and Mrs Jackie Campbell brought up an amazing family, and you ain't heard the last of the Campbells yet, including the latest, wee Charlie, a dishy young fellow, who was casting a eye on Kiana, Jock Taylor's gorgeous great-niece...you heard it on ttwebsite first...

01-04-2003, 05:48 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

the famous red top... a couldnt believe my luck. walked into GAP yesterday and there it was. It had to be gap aswell (gay and proud) Ross always had good humour and thought Goons A Poof sounded better. Goon is my nickname, some nickname eh...
The police told us today that there were appox 500 people attending the service. It was a mint tribute to a mint big brother.

01-04-2003, 11:41 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Grant, your top was stunning! well done! Bet you wish you had a pound for everyone who said it was great!I know I did, so that's a pound I owe you! :-)

Lisa
02-04-2003, 09:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

02-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's terrific, Grant. The Helicopter Fund will be very grateful. That could save someone's life this summer.
03-04-2003, 06:25 AM