Milwaukee Yamaha pair William Dunlop and Conor Cummins confirmed for Armoy road races
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Milwaukee Yamaha pair William Dunlop and Conor Cummins confirmed for Armoy road races
[Image: milwaukeeyamahahdr.jpg]

Milwaukee Yamaha pair William Dunlop and Conor Cummins have been confirmed for the RiverRidge Recycling Armoy road races at the end of July.

Shaun Muir’s team opted not to compete at the Southern 100 at Billown with the Milwaukee Superbike machines, but Dunlop will ride the YZF-R1 at Walderstown in Co Westmeath before he is joined by Manxman Cummins at Armoy.

The pair are also entered in the Supersport class at the ‘Race of Legends’, with Dunlop competing on Chris Dowd’s Yamaha R6.

Dunlop – a winner in the Supersport class at Skerries on Saturday – said: “I’m delighted to back at Armoy this year. It’s my local road racing course so it holds that something special for me plus it’s a great circuit.

“The club works extremely hard in every aspect of the race, particularly in the preparations and it’s that attention to detail that makes the few days at Armoy pretty good.

“The fact they’ve managed to televise it is also good – sponsors like it. It goes a long way in attracting road racers and their sponsors.”

The Armoy road races take place on July 26-27, with Bike Week commencing on July 21.

09-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Website Find Reply