Daytona 200 winner Eslick impresses on ILR Kawasaki debut
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Daytona 200 winner Eslick impresses on ILR Kawasaki debut
[Image: eslickatsnett.jpg]

Danny Eslick made his debut this week as the 2013 Daytona 200 winner gets set for his Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship debut with ILR Kawasaki at Brands Hatch this Easter weekend (18-21 April).

Eslick set the sixth fastest time on his first test at the Norfolk circuit with his new team and the double AMA SportBike champion now has his sights set on success in the UK after his recent victory in the Daytona 200 event. Eslick had never ridden a Kawasaki before, however after just one day on circuit he was feeling confident of his chances at Brands Hatch.

Eslick said:

"It's been a good start for me; I had a quick visit to Brands Hatch then went to Snetterton for the test there and I have ridden Superbikes but never a Kawasaki so that was new along with the track, the team and the Pirelli tyres. I think I could have still gone better but I am intact and so is the bike so with a totally new ball game for me I think we did a good job.

"I want to come and win here but I am not saying that I will kick everyone's ass at Brands Hatch but that's the goal! I am totally happy with how the test went at Snetterton and so to finish where I did against some of the guys that already race here feels like chalking up a win already. I look forward to racing against these guys here as the races look real fun and aggressive - it's going to be so close and I am really excited.

"I am looking forward to Brands Hatch and getting this chance to race with the ILR Kawasaki team and this opportunity is special to me as the races in the UK have a phenomenal following; just a few days here blew my mind of how many people came to watch the test. It is great for us and hopefully I can put on a good show this side of the pond too."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
11-04-2014, 10:39 AM
Website Find Reply