MILWAUKEE YAMAHA BID TO CONTINUE WINNING WAYS AT OULTON PARK
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
MILWAUKEE YAMAHA BID TO CONTINUE WINNING WAYS AT OULTON PARK
[Image: milwaukeeyamahahdr.jpg]

The Milwaukee Yamaha team head to Oulton Park this weekend (8/9/10 August) bidding to carry their winning momentum into the first triple-header event of the season with Josh Brookes and Tommy Bridewell.

Brookes took his winning tally to three with his double triumph at Thruxton last weekend and now the Australian is ready to come out fighting again this weekend. For team-mate Bridewell he is fired up ready to battle for podium finishes and launch himself back inside the top six in the overall standings.

Brookes said:

“I think we can head to Oulton Park this weekend feeling really positive. Last time we were there we had a great win and a close second so I feel we will be ready to go for it again. Thruxton taught me a few things and with positive vibes in the team after the double win last weekend we are really looking forward to the three races.”

Bridewell said:

“We had a disappointing end to the weekend at Thruxton but I want to get back up there at Oulton Park as we have shown that we have the pace to fight for the podium. We have been moving on every weekend and I am happy with how we have been getting on, we just need to get back on the podium so that we can get in that top six as that is where we need to be.”

07-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Website Find Reply