Bridewell needing to maximise at Brands Hatch
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Bridewell needing to maximise at Brands Hatch
[Image: bridewllheadshot.jpg]

Tommy Bridewell is one of three riders hunting third place in the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship after the three races a Brands Hatch next weekend (17/18/19 October) at the final round and the Milwaukee Yamaha rider is ready to come out guns blazing.

Just two points separate Bridewell from his team-mate Josh Brookes in third overall and the Milwaukee Yamaha pairing are ready to spar it out for the final championship position, but also need to stay ahead of a closing Dan Linfoot.

Bridewell missed out on the podium at Silverstone last time out, but is ready to add to his Showdown podium finish from Assen.

Bridewell said:

"There are always lots of different emotions before the last round of the season, but I can't wait for it now really. We were strong on the GP circuit earlier in the season and it was only a brake issue that cause a DNF when we could have been fighting for the podium. It is one of those tracks where I have always had to work hard all through the weekend and then we have come strong on raceday.

"There is a lot at stake at Brands Hatch, we can't win the title but we can certainly take third in the championship and we certainly want to finish as high as possible. I need to maximise on the weekend at Brands Hatch and with three races we will be giving it everything."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
13-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Website Find Reply