Any one for a Subaru lap
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Any one for a Subaru lap
The rally world inspite of many, many accidents of this nature seem to continue to carry on as normal.
That said,we can not have it both ways, complaning about restricted areas in one breath, whilst complaning about incidents like this in another.
However... with regards to the TT, I go to watch MOTORBIKES racing/practicing on the Mountain course, not someone with enough money getting there kicks in a car on closed roads.
To make maters worse, we have had to put up with,and accept the Subaru laps as the powers that be keep raming down our throats the amount of revenue they bring in so the TT can fund itself ( and a huge DED presence (there words) for the duration of the NEC bike show) , whilst at the same time shutting down the main point of reffrence that anyone wanting to visit the TT for the first time.
They take incompetence to a new level, whilst patting each other on the back for how well they have done.
What I am trully shocked about is I thought with David Cretney at the helm, he would bring them all into check, where the complete opposite seems to have happened.
Sorry for the rant, I still can not get my head around it all.
As has been said before, the one positive thing in all this nonsense is we have ended up on a better forum.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
30-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Any one for a Subaru lap - by Steady the Edward - 29-11-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Any one for a Subaru lap - by dommyman - 30-11-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Any one for a Subaru lap - by c iom tt - 30-11-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Any one for a Subaru lap - by studiosoft - 30-11-2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Any one for a Subaru lap - by sticky - 01-12-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Any one for a Subaru lap - by studiosoft - 01-12-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Any one for a Subaru lap - by c iom tt - 01-12-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Any one for a Subaru lap - by BRADDAN OAK - 09-01-2015, 09:29 PM