Hoppy Birthday, Harry!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hoppy Birthday, Harry!
Today is Harry's birthday, but, I won't say which one LOL!! Harry also has some exciting news. He is too modest to tell so I will take advantage of the fact that he is having a nap and tell you myself. Some of his exploits are going to be included in a forthcoming book. Any endorsement or licensing proposals should be directed to Helen who is Harry's manager.
Many hoppy returns of the day, Harry!
20-07-2003, 08:28 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hoppy Birthday, Harry!
Form an orderly queue please for pawmarks. The book will be widely syndicated, and Amazon are negotiating discounts as we speak. Worldwide tour arrangements will be announced, and the first bids for film rights (far too low, Mr Spielberg) are on the desk.
Auditions will be held for bit parts... avalonlady, the witch etc, but Harry intends to play himself in this potential box office giant.
A proposal to film on the Isle of Man is being favourably considered, and would fit in well with his wish to star in the remake of "On the Limit"
20-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Brilliant, Helen!
By the way, I can assure everyone that they will be authentic, original pautographs - no rubber stamps or mechancial signatures here LOL!!

20-07-2003, 11:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Harry can thank his lucky stars that he lives in America, as his breed are regarded as pests in Australia.
He would quickly end up as rabbit stew and another four lucky rabbits feet if he ever thinks of making a visit down under.
Don't show him this message Elizabeth or you will put him off his dandelions.
21-07-2003, 07:30 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Harry'd end up as something worse here in Dounreay.
21-07-2003, 09:53 PM