Thanks to you all
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks to you all
Thank you once again to the team at East Fortune for another great meeting. I missed yesterday's racing, as the cat warned me if I didn't do some cleaning, I would be looking for other digs.
Todays racing was exciting, and only one incident. The new section is a great hit.
See you all next month...looking for more entries for you!
20-07-2003, 09:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Thanks to you all
Hello Helen, Good to see you enjoyed it! Sorry i missed you. Ill was only there for the Saturday! But what a race i had! That old codger Dennis Gallagher made me work really hard for the win! In all honesty he must be one of the hardest yet cleanest and most stylish riders i have ever raced against! And that is saying something!
On the way home my father asked me what it was like being outbraked by a 60+ old man into the Hairpin? How could i reply? Apart from "You should remember dad, He done it to you 20 years ago!"
Cheers Dennis im looking forward to the next one! Regards John
20-07-2003, 11:06 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You'll learn a lot behind Denis, John.

There's no better man to follow.

And a gentleman to boot!!
21-07-2003, 12:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

John Leech
Wow sounds like a good race you had there then
John. When you out again ?
21-07-2003, 07:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Gail!
Couple of weeks Gail, Also looking into the possibility of coming over to the Island for the Manx! Purely for the purpose of buying a bike! if anyone out there has a Suzuki T20 give me a shout! Cheers John
21-07-2003, 10:57 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

And there was us saying to Bob to start a Dennis Fan Club at the weekend!!!! A much respected rider at EF - from those racing on 2 wheels and 3 and those of us that just get to watch.

Sorry didn't get much time to have a natter Helen, think I could have done with a lot of that Dark Island stuff when tidying up office etc!
21-07-2003, 08:04 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Diana
Give me a call if you can cheers! John
21-07-2003, 08:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll bring some Dark Island next time! You deserve it. Now, lads and lasses, if you want good grid positions...bring Di some cider, or a bottle or two of DI....even called after her!
21-07-2003, 09:06 PM