who is murphy.
Anonymous
Unregistered

who is murphy.
At oulton yesterday i saw a very good manx

yesterday at oulton ,i saw a very good manx rider,his name is richard murphy.He had a double in 125 class.what is his CV.CHEERS BARNESIE.

20-07-2003, 09:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: who is murphy.
Darren Murphy rides for the enthusiastic Kelly brothers from the Isle of Man under the Mannin Collections banner. They also are the 125 sponsors of Ian Lougher & have a long list of successes gained by their sponsored riders over a period of many years. Young Darren has been very impressive on the British short circuits over the last couple of years. He is the brother of ex British championship rider Richard Murphy. It seems for a while now that a few people are sitting up & taking notice of Darren.There is talk that he might take in the Manx GP in the near future although I cannot say if that is true or not.
20-07-2003, 10:57 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

if it's the same darren murphy that was doing endurance racing, he was working with my mrs till a few months ago. his dad was a racer as well.
ade!
20-07-2003, 11:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

All correct, but yesterday I beleive that it was Mini Murph, i.e. Richard who was riding and he is as sharp as they come. Mr Murph, i.e. Ian isn't bad at fettling the one dingers either!!!

Well done all, sorry that I couldn't make it and will see you soon,

David

21-07-2003, 12:01 PM