Support dont moan.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Support dont moan.
Just reading the Hodgson thread , cant believe it , when Foggy was winning everyone hated him and loved Hodgson , now Hodgson is winning everyone is on a downer on him....support the bloody british riders will ya....doesnt matter how they win as long as they do.
29-07-2003, 09:54 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Support dont moan.
But that's the point Neil ..... he didn't !

Hodgson was up against a bunch of British riders on lesser machinery who showed him the way home !

I couldn't see Foggy (and I was never really a big Foggy fan )sitting back and allowing that to happen in similar circumstances !

The fact is that there just isn't the same quality of competition in WSB now and the results on Sunday are just evidence of that!

Incidentally, I don't think it's fair to say that everyone hated Foggy you must have a short memory. "Foggy Mania" was apparant at most of the British rounds of WSB when he was racing.
29-07-2003, 12:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Support dont moan.
Why oh why do we always find fault and slag off our own riders. Neil is doing a brilliant job of accumulating points towards his goal of winning the championship. If he had fallen off trying for the lead, people would have slagged him off for not riding for points. We have had World Champions who never won a race during the whole season that they won the championship in. I am going to Assen and will be cheering Neil wether he wins or not. I would like to see the moaners even qualify for a WSBK race, never mind win it. Zaus is on identical machinery, slag him off instead!
30-07-2003, 04:56 PM