Tinmouth makes Honda Racing debut at Monteblanco
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Tinmouth makes Honda Racing debut at Monteblanco
[Image: jennytontestinspain1.jpg]

Racing's fastest female Jenny Tinmouth had her first experience of the Honda Racing Fireblade at Monteblanco in Spain today and admits she couldn't have asked for more from her first  sessions on circuit.

The Ellesmere Port trail-blazer joined new team-mates Dan Linfoot and Jason O'Halloran for the test as she made her debut with the team aboard the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, using the opening day's track time to get adjusted to the new machine and get up to speed after the winter.

Tinmouth said:

"I've had a brilliant day today, not only for the first time riding my bike but also the track. The bike's amazing and even better than what I expected. It feels a lot different to my own bike and I have really enjoyed riding. We've done 104 laps in total, which is the most I've ever done in one day.

"I have changed a few bits and pieces with the bikes set-up just to suit me and today has mainly been about learning - getting the laps in, getting used to the bike and also the track. It has been an ace day and everything has started really well. I can't wait to get back out there tomorrow now for day two!"

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
10-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Website Find Reply