A Message From Lisa Ross *PIC*
Anonymous
Unregistered

A Message From Lisa Ross *PIC*
Having just arrived back a couple of hours ago after visiting Lisa in hospital, she wants me to thank everyone who gas sent cards, flowers and their best wishes. She cannot get access to the internet herself for obvious reasons, but when she can, I am sure that she will be on here, herself, to express her gratitude personally.

She is obviously going through swings of emotions, feeling upbeat one minute and feeling a little down at others, however I can tell you that she is keeping the ward in stitches with her banter. She sure is one hell of a plucky wee lassie.

What sort of caption would you put to this picture, and keep it clean mind, otherwise I shall have to delete the posting.

By the way, does anyone know of a decent second hand electric wheelchair that could be made available to aid Lisa's recovery ? If you do, send me an email and I will tell you why.

[Image: lisa3.gif]
30-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: A Message From Lisa Ross
A caption, dare I?

Hmm maybe better not, don't wanna get a kick from her when she escapes Wink
30-07-2003, 10:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Afraid of putting a caption to the pic, wait until you see the other pics I managed to get of her.

She's doing donuts around them slippery floors everyday with that electric cart she has got,and the poor wee fella that has to clean the floors everyday is wondering what aliens have landed in ward 19 ????
31-07-2003, 12:35 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thats why they've grounded her, chair got taken away yesterday to encourge her to walk, eh!!!!

I didn't understand it either, too silly for words.

Hopefully by the time I see her next week she will have either been moved or got the chair sorted out
31-07-2003, 12:45 PM