Formula E vs TT Zero vs TT World Series
warrior Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Formula E vs TT Zero vs TT World Series
Your views make perfect sense to me Mugen, and your insight into how the car series has been structured got me thinking, is the answer to agree to a formula, which at the end of the day is what all the other classes now run to, (Superstock, sport, bike, twin, so why not SuperE?), and then build some customer spec bikes to lease or sell to other teams?

You and others could still continue your development each year and then filter this down to the customer spec bikes with upgrades, Motogp seems to work this way, and historically this has been the case for many years, for example when I was racing in the 70's & 80's Yamaha did this very successfully and dominated the sport with the customer TZ's, gone by then were the days when you could build something in your shed and win races on it, yet that had been possible 10 years before.

Looking back to the start of TTXGP or whatever they called it, there were several home built creations around which have obviously now been eclipsed, things have moved on, people need a supply, the only obstacle to customer spec bikes I guess would be cost, but maybe self build kits containing the key elements could be an option?
11-04-2015, 10:33 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Formula E vs TT Zero vs TT World Series - by warrior - 11-04-2015, 10:33 AM