The debut of the Bimota BB3 T Trofeo with special livery
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
The debut of the Bimota BB3 T Trofeo with special livery
[Image: bimota2015bike.jpg]

The greatest race in motorcycling and Bimota will be present with two BB3 T Trofeos in 2015 from May 31st to June 12th. The elite of Rimini will line up two bikes piloted by professional road races Ben Wylie and Brandon Cretu and to celebrate the occasion Bimota announces a new version of BB3. The T Trofeo.

Ben Wylie along with Constantine Blias are the Bimota distributors for the UK, and have their “Amore Moto” dealership in Shropshire. Brandon Cretu is the youngest American to have completed in the TT and in 2015 will also become the first American rider to participate in all four major road races (Northwest 200, IOM TT, Ulster GP, Macau GP).

Andrea Acquaviva, head of technical department of Bimota:

We have always loved the track and the road races are a wonderful theatre where we can show our passion for motorcycling in our own very successful and unique in terms of technical aesthetic way. The experience gained in these four races will give us further insight and aid the development of the next generation of motorcycles to further improve our range. Finally thanks to the spotlight of races such as the Tourist Trophy we will have the opportunity to greet with a single gesture the “bimotisti” from around the world.

Ben Wylie, rider and team manager:

Constantine and I are very happy to announce our Bimota Road Racing team and riders for 2015. Brandon coming on board completes our team that will compete in all the major road races this year and we have everything we need for a competitive season. I am confident that we can put Brandon in a position to achieve his best ever results and having already worked with him in the past I really think we can help each other move forward in our careers. On a personal level I want to get back to where I should be, finishing top 10 in TT races!

Brandon Cretu pilot:

I thought I wasn’t racing this season so being able to close an agreement with Bimota and the Bimota Road Racing Team so quickly is a dream come true. I have known Ben and Con since my first TT, and I have the utmost respect for them and their team. I can’t wait to start the tests, and to contribute with the acquisition of sponsors and to help with the team. I think the Bimota BB3 will take me to my best results ever. 2015 will be an amazing year.

Constantine Blias, Team principle:

The BB3TT has been prepared in conjunction with the Rimini Factory to withstand the 364 kilometres of a Senior TT race. The Isle of Man offers unique challenges for a manufacturer and whilst some elements of the bike remain standard other areas have to be altered to cope with the stresses that come in real road racing. The fact that in areas the bikes literally fly at over 270kph and in others bottom out at similar speeds make the TT the greatest challenge in motorcycle racing.

BIMOTA BB3 T TROFEO

To indelibly mark this important participation Bimota has created a dedicated livery for BB3 the flagship of the range. Our most powerful sport bike debuts in the T Trofeo version with the colours of the Italian flag and the logo of the Tourist Trophy. It will juxtapose with the standard colouring of the BB3 (red white and black) and will soon be available for Bimota customers. The official debut took place last weekend at the Manchester Bike Show in the UK.

[Image: bimotalogo.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015, 10:12 AM by Malcolm.)
02-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Website Find Reply
bsa499 Offline

Threads: 49
RE: The debut of the Bimota BB3 T Trofeo with special livery
The Bimota BB3 T Trofeos does look nice but it doesn't appear to be as innovative as some of their earlier creations. Let's hope it goes well though.
06-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Find Reply